Mi Home for PC: Xiaomi, the Chinese company is making its own mark in the world of technology. It is well known for its budgeted smartphones, laptops, other famous devices. In this article, we are going to discuss MI Home for PC/Laptop. Recently, Xiaomi has entered the smart home space which is Xiaomi MI smart home app.
The Mi home application is direct and basic, comprising of four fundamental tabs: your gadgets list, the Mi store, a news blog, and your profile. The application is pleasantly composed and can contend with other brilliant home applications from any semblance of Apple and Samsung. It looks well-known, which implies you’ll have the capacity to get accustomed to it super rapidly. we can arrange or program our light, vacuum cleaner, smartwatch, wake up timer, fan, reconnaissance camera, etc. All things considered, Xiaomi offers a large variety of products.
MI Home for PC free Download on Windows 7/8/8.1/10 & Mac
To utilize MI Home effectively, we should have a client account. Luckily, from the application itself, we can make a record in no time flat utilizing our Facebook profile. When we have our client account, we will have only a push of a catch to distinguish all the Xiaomi gadgets that we have close-by. After this, we will just need to design them exclusively. MI Home is a fundamental application for any client who utilizes consistently any of the numerous devices in Xiaomi that exist.
To download any android applications on your PC or Laptop you need to have an android emulator installed on your PC. As MI Home is an android application you need to have an android emulator to run this application on your PC. There are many android emulators available for free download such as BlueStacks, Nox, Remix OS Player, etc.
Method 1: Installation of MI Home for PC Using BlueStacks
The motivation behind why we picked Bluestacks as our most prescribed best Android Emulator, on account of its easy to use interface and it works with least bugs and execution issues as could reasonably be expected. Also, the support provided is much better than other emulators available.
- Download and install BlueStacks Android Emulator.
- After the installation process log in with your Gmail ID.
- Click on Google Play Store and search for MI Home.
- Choose the one listed and click on download.
- After downloading MI Home on PC let the installation process be complete Using BlueStacks android emulator.
- After the installation of MI Home app, an icon will be created on the desktop of your PC/Laptop.
- Click on the icon to run MI Home on your PC/Laptop
Method 2: Installation of MI Home for Windows 7/10/8.1/8/XP/Vista Using Nox App Player
- First, download Nox App Player Android Emulator and Install it.
- Run Nox App Player Android Emulator and log in to your Google account.
- Now click on Google Play Store and search for MI Home
- Download and Install Mi Home and start using it on your PC or Laptop.
Well done, Now you can play Mi Home for PC, just like in mobile by using any of the above-mentioned methods. Hope you got the needed information with regards to Mi Home for PC from the above points. Do comment your queries in the comment box provided below.